- Crafted from premium, hand-selected vanilla beans sourced in the East African country of Uganda.
- An all-purpose vanilla extract, excellent for a range of baking and cooking needs.
- Bold, creamy-sweet flavor profile with notes of chocolate.
- All-Natural, Allergen-Free, Non-GMO Project Verified and Certified Kosher and Gluten-Free
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract = 1 whole vanilla bean = 1 Tbsp. vanilla bean paste
Details: Our third-generation family business has crafted premium vanilla products since 1907. Each vanilla bean is hand-picked and inspected to ensure it meets our strict quality standards. We then use a proprietary slow, cold-extraction process to preserve more than 300 delicate flavors to deliver the richest tasting vanilla from around the world. As the trend in global flavors rises, we now offer five distinct, single-origin, pure vanilla extracts from Madagascar, Mexico, Tahiti, Indonesia and Uganda.
Ugandan Pure Vanilla Extract is produced with premium beans from the East African country of Uganda, the third-largest exporter of vanilla. This vanilla extract has a bold, creamy-sweet flavor profile with notes of chocolate. As this variety is versatile, it is an excellent all-purpose staple for a range of baking and cooking needs. We love to use it in recipes that feature chocolate, caramel or citrus, as it enhances and layers on the flavor.
As a founding member of the Sustainable Vanilla Initiative (SVI), we have been working with Uganda's Minister of Agriculture to promote the advancement of the vanilla-growing sector. Strong governmental backing and the creation of a clear regulatory framework will help Uganda's vanilla output grow, enhancing farmers' livelihoods.
Ingredients: Water, Alcohol (35%), Cane Sugar, Vanilla Bean Extractives