Brand: Spice Islands
- Thyme adds a distinctive flavor to food, becoming even more complex when blended with other herbs
- Thyme releases its flavor gradually, so add it early in the cooking process
- Our spices and herbs don't contain added sugar, fillers or other ingredients
- You'll get the most authentic flavor every time
- Crafted and packaged to deliver the most intense flavor possible
Publisher: B&G Foods
Details: We search the world for spices and herbs of the highest quality. Then we craft and package them to deliver the most authentic and intense flavor possible. That's why home chefs who have a taste for flavor adventure and everyday cooks who just want better tasting meals fill their pantries with Spice Islands. Read more below about what makes Spice Islands so special. Spicy with a minty edge, thyme adds a distinctive flavor to food, becoming even more complex when blended with other herbs. We source our Spice Islands thyme from Spain because of its rich flavor. Its quality is marked by gray-green leaves and the absence of stem pieces. Dried thyme can be substituted for fresh in most dishes. But the flavor is more potent, so use roughly a third as much as you ordinarily would. Thyme releases its flavor gradually, so add it early in the cooking process. Fun Fact: Thyme was introduced to England by the Romans in the Middle Ages. But the cold English climate never produced the signature flavor of Mediterranean thyme. Our Thyme is only thyme. Spice Islands spices and herbs don't contain added sugar, fillers or other ingredients so you get the most authentic flavor every time.