- Made from premium, hand-selected beans cultivated in Tahiti; best used in refrigerated/frozen foods.
- Its flavor profile is floral, fruity and often described as anise- and cherry-like.
- All-Natural, Allergen-Free, Non-GMO Project Verified and Certified Kosher and Gluten-Free
- Ingredients: Water, Alcohol (35%), Sugar, Vanilla Bean Extractives
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract = 1 whole vanilla bean = 1 Tbsp. vanilla bean paste = 1 Tbsp. vanilla powder
Details: At Nielsen-Massey Vanillas, we've been crafting the world's finest pure and natural vanilla products since 1907. Our focus on quality begins by sourcing beans from our network of trusted suppliers in the world's best regions for vanilla growing. Our team closely examines each bean to ensure it meets our exacting quality standards, often rejecting more than we purchase. We then use our proprietary cold extraction process which preserves more than 300 distinctive flavor compounds. Application Inspiration: Tahitian Pure Vanilla is a favorite of pastry chefs. Chefs recommend using it only in dishes that will not be exposed to high heat, in order to retain its delicate flavor Sweet ideas: pastry creams, fruit pies and sauces, smoothies, shakes, puddings, custards Savory ideas: salad dressings, beurre blanc sauce for seafood, sweet potato salad Beverage ideas: addition to cranberry juice, martinis, margaritas, gin fizzes
Package Dimensions: 4.5 x 2.1 x 2.1 inches