- Nielsen-Massey Rose Water is an elegant steam distillate of the purest rose petals
- Its delicate floral notes are perfect in Middle Eastern, Indian and Greek cuisine
- Only a few drops are needed
- All-Natural, Allergen-Free, Non-GMO Project Verified and Certified Kosher and Gluten-Free
- Ingredients: Propylene Glycol, Alcohol (40%), Rose Oil, Natural Flavors
Details: Only a few drops are needed to make a luxurious addition to jams, drinks, pastries and even savory dishes. Application Inspiration: Sweet ideas: baklava, rice puddings, cookies, French pastry glazes and creams Savory ideas: rice, chicken, stews, vegetable slaws, citrus salads, dressings Beverage ideas: sparkling waters, milk, tea, sangrias, mojitos, smoothies Other ideas: aromatherapy (add a teaspoon to two cups of water and simmer), perfume Chef's notes: The sweet-scented water has an affinity for vanilla, dark and white chocolate, rice and even mild cheeses, such as cream cheese or Brie. It blends nicely with fruits like strawberry, raspberry, lychee and mango.
Package Dimensions: 4.9 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches