Brand: Life Extension
- Provides powerful digestion of protein, fat, carbohydrates, milk lactose and vegetable cellulose.
- Helps promote optimal digestion and better absorption of nutrients.
- Provides a potent array of the amylase, protease and lipase enzymes.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Consult with your Doctor for advise.
- Adapts to a variety of stomach acid pH conditions. (1) capsules per serving.
Publisher: Life Extension
Details: Life Extension: The aging process and certain health issues cause a reduction in the body's production of digestive enzymes. One effect of this reduction is a bloated feeling soon after eating a large meal. Digestive enzymes are essential to the body's absorption and full use of food.1-2 The primary digestive enzymes are protease (to digest protein), amylase (to digest carbohydrate), and lipase (to digest fat). These enzymes function as biological catalysts to speed the reactions that break down food. Raw foods also provide enzymes that naturally break down food for proper absorption. The capacity of the living organism to make enzymes diminishes with age.
Package Dimensions: 5.5 x 4.7 x 2.5 inches