- USED FOR CATS & DOGS - Imagine never worrying about hurting your pets nails again - overcome your fear of trimming their nails when you use our dog and cat nail trimmer with our unique Quick Guard technology built right into the tool.
- HIGH QUALITY - It is made of high quality long lasting stainless steel cutting blade.Quickly cut off long nails and will not hurt the pets.Solid and durable.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN - Ergonomic rubber-coated handles for ease of use and a comfortable grip allowing firm safe control, ensuring a safe nail trimming experience.
- SECURITY ASSURANCE - Thick blade and Safety metal baffle design to ensure your work more safely and fluently.The spring device at the joint of the handle makes the trimming more smooth.
- FREE NAIL FILE - Every clipper comes with a free Nail file conveniently stored in the handle to file away rough or sharp edges for your pets comfort.
The Dog Nail Clipper is extremely convenient.We offer 12 months warranty.If have any question,please feel free to contact us.
- Made of high quality and high strength materials.
- Non-slip rubber for greater control in the process.
- With safety lock to prevent accidents.
- Ergonomic shape for comfort.
- Quality file for filing your dog's nails after trimming.
Don't cut your pet's nails too far at once.Cut about a third of the length at a time!Then use the armor grinding machine to make it smooth!
Be sure to give your dog a regular manicure!Because if toenail is too long, not only can cause slipping, also easy to hide bacterium.
Too long toenails can also penetrate the walls of the feet, causing inflammation in the toes or broken toenails, leading to walking with pain, so you need to pay attention!
At the same time, the nail should be trimmed slowly from the tip of the nail, do not "straight into" (This is not easy to cut, but also easy to hurt the dog)!It's best to cut them where there is plenty of light.
How to cut well?
1:For easier grooming, clip nails immediately after a bath.
2:Apply baby oil to make the quick more visible.
3:When trimming, do not cut into the quick. Animals with white nails have a visible pink quick.
4:Make shallow cuts, then use the included nail file for trimming.
5:For animals with very long nails, make a shallow cut and trim again in roughly a week.This allows the quick to retract over time as nails are trimmed.
1 x Pet Nail Clipper
1 x Free Nail File
Package Dimensions: 5.1 x 2.5 x 1.9 inches